Below are our current membership policies. If at any point you require any membership changes (i.e. upgrades/downgrades, cancellations, holds) please contact Cheryl.
- All members must sign in prior to their scheduled class. This includes Introduction to CrossFit, CrossFlex, Burner Boot Camp and all other CrossFit classes.
- If there are multiple classes going on, please let staff members know which class you plan on attending.
- Olympic Weightlifting, CrossFlex and Burner Boot Camp classes count towards your membership as normal classes and members need to check in accordingly. If you plan to attend a group class and then stay for Burner Boot Camp, you must let the staff know so that attendance counts are accurate.
- Please note that we have a 10-minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 10 minutes late will only be permitted at the coach’s discretion.
- Members looking to upgrade their recurring membership before their next billing cycle will be charged a pro-rated fee to offset the difference between membership rates. Otherwise, you can simply wait until your next billing date to begin your new membership. Upgrade requests should be made at least 3 business days in advance so that we have time to make the necessary changes before your next bill.
- Membership downgrades will be effective as of the member’s next billing cycle. Downgrade requests should be made at least 3 business days in advance so that we have time to make the necessary changes before your next bill. We cannot provide refunds retroactively for time prior to notification.
- All upgrades and downgrades will result in a new contract (4, 8 or 12 months) with corresponding membership rates.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 3 business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Memberships may be placed on hold if the athlete is gone longer than 2 weeks, and up to 60 days for any reason provided that the staff is notified at least 3 business days in advance.
- The 60 days applies annually (either 60 consecutive days or cumulative).
- Holding memberships require a hold end date.
- Upon expiration of the hold period selected, the account will automatically reactivate and regular payments will resume.
- Periods of suspension will extend the members current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned time away
- If membership is cancelled while on hold, member is subject to the cancellation policy.
- Any suspensions beyond 2 months and/or of an indefinite time period will result in a dropped (inactive) membership and be subject to the cancellation policy. Purchasing a new membership can easily reactivate memberships.
- Membership fees are deducted on the same day each month and will be auto-deducted through the Zen Planner website. Payments are made through your debit/credit account or bank account. Failed payments will incur a $20 late-fee if not resolved by the 3 day after scheduled billing date.
- All payments are non-refundable.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Cancellation of memberships prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee of $150 as outlined in your membership agreement.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to their upcoming bill must notify Desert CrossFit in writing at least 30 days prior to date in which they wish to cancel.
- Voluntary termination of contract can only occur when membership balance is in good standing.
- If a payment is scheduled within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- The total cost of each month’s classes is to be pre-paid at the beginning of each month by cash, check, credit card, or ACH and is non-refundable.
- As a member of Desert CrossFit: I fully understand that if I am unable to make the scheduled class times due to illness, emergency, travel or any other circumstance that may arise; it is my responsibility to notify Desert CrossFit 24 hours in advance. I fully understand that if I do not provide advance notice, the “No Show Policy” will be as follows: I will be charged $10 per class or the listed price per personal training session.
Desert CrossFit Kids Policy
- No kids are allowed on the gym floor
- Kids need to be able to sit in the designated kids’ area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e. when a class is running in and out of the gym).
- The staff is not responsible for your kids.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes).